What are Camp Cards?
Camp Cards are discount cards to businesses around Atlanta that your Scouts can use as a fundraiser for Scouting activities. For every $5.00 card sold, your Scout earns $2.50 for themselves or their Troop. These funds can be used for any Scouting activity including Day Camp and Summer Camp.
How to Sell
The Camp Card Sale officially begins February 1, 2021! Below are some ideas on how to sell your Camp Cards:
Tips For Success
- Sell your first camp card to your parent/guardian(s).
- Have Parents SELL Camp Cards to their colleagues at work.
- Call Grandma and Grandpa! They would love to support your sale.
- Participate in a store-front sell (Waffle House, grocery store, gas stations, restaurants, etc.)*
- Take cards to school and ask your teachers.
- Ask Parents to post on social media a picture of you in uniform requesting friends to buy cards.
- Visit the police station/fire department.
- Ask Pack or Troop alumni for their support.
- Ask those that you support to support you! (Girl Scouts, booster clubs, clubs).
- Invest 1-hour visiting neighbors asking them to support your Scouting program
- Visit local businesses to sell in their offices.
- Ask your Chartered Org/Church if you can sell after meetings
Need some guidance on creating a QR code? Check out this step-by-step tutorial:
Share your Success Stories!
We want to hear how your Camp Card Sale is going. Send in your Scouts' success stories to get featured in a future Camp Card email! Send the story, a photo, the Scout's name and Unit NumberHere!
|2021 Camp Card Prize Sheet||Download|
|Camp Card District Chairs||Download|
|Camp Card Images||Download|
|Camp Card Key Dates||Download|
|Camp Cards 2021 | Leaders Guide||Download|
|Camp Cards 2021 | Sales Kit||Download|
|How to Create a QR Code||Download|
|Unit Camp Card QR Code Fillable Flyer||Download|