What are Camp Cards?
Camp Cards are discount cards to businesses around Atlanta that your Scouts can use as a fundraiser for Scouting activities. For every $5.00 card sold, your Scout earns $2.50 for themselves or their Troop. These funds can be used for any Scouting activity including Day Camp and Summer Camp.
What's on the 2019 Camp Card?
Arby's has partnered with the Atlanta Area Council to offer a free small drink and small fry with purchase of any full-price sandwich (excluding sliders). Willy's Mexicana Grill is offering 10% off any purchase (not valid for catering, food trucks or online orders). These three offers join some of our most popular offers from past cards including Papa Johns, Waffle House, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sonic Drive-In, Great Clips and Firehouse Subs!
One-Time Use Offers
- Papa John’s - $10 off any online order of $20 or more
- Dick's Sporting Goods - $10 off your purchase of $50 or more
- Great Clips - $5 off any haircut
Multiple Use Offers
- Smoothie King - Free Enhancer
- Krystal - 10% off any purchase
- Waffle House - 10% off your purchase
- Willy's Mexicana Grill - 10% off any in-store purchase (excluding catering, food trucks, and online orders)
- Papa John's - 30% off any online order
- Firehouse Subs - Free small drink with purchase of a medium or large sub or salad
How to Sell
Click Here to register your unit to sell the 2019 Camp Cards.
You and your Scouts can sell your cards any way you see fit. Sell them to your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. For some ideas on how to sell your Camp Cards click here to download the Maximizing Your Camp Card Sale flyer.
Share your Success Stories!
We want to hear how your Camp Card Sale is going. Send in your Scouts' success stories to get featured in a future Camp Card email! Send the story, a photo, the Scout's name and Unit Number Here!
Check your inbox!
Settle up your Funds
Your District will have weekly settlements where you can settle up the money you've earned from selling Cards and get more Cards if you need them.
At the end of the sale on April 25th, there will be a final settlement through your District Chair or the Atlanta Area Council to reconcile funds and unsold cards. At this point, you'll be qualified for prizes!