What are Camp Cards?
Camp Cards are discount cards to businesses around Atlanta that your Scouts can use as a fundraiser for Scouting activities. For every $5.00 card sold, your Scout earns $2.50 for themselves or their Troop. These funds can be used for any Scouting activity including Day Camp and Summer Camp.
Camp Card Updates:
April 30th Camp Card Chair Check In
What's on the 2020 Camp Card?
Waffle House has partnered with the Atlanta Area Council to offer 10% off the entire purchase. Willy's Mexicana Grill is offering 10% off any purchase (not valid for catering, food trucks or online orders). These three offers join some of our most popular offers from past cards including Papa Johns, Dick's Sporting Goods, Great Clips and Firehouse Subs!
One-Time Use Offers
- Papa John’s - $10 off any online order of $20 or more
- Dick's Sporting Goods - $10 off your purchase of $50 or more
- Great Clips - $5 off any haircut
Multiple Use Offers
- Smoothie King - Free Enhancer
- Krystal - 10% off any purchase
- Waffle House - 10% off your purchase
- Willy's Mexicana Grill - 10% off any in-store purchase (excluding catering, food trucks, and online orders)
- Papa John's - 30% off any online order
- Firehouse Subs - Free small drink with purchase of a medium or large sub or salad
How to Sell
Click Here to register your unit to sell the 2020 Camp Cards.
You and your Scouts can sell your cards any way you see fit. Sell them to your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc.
Below are some ideas on how to sell your Camp Cards:
Tips For Success
- Sell your first camp card to your parent/guardian(s).
- Have Parents SELL Camp Cards to their colleagues at work.
- Call Grandma and Grandpa! They would love to support your sale.
- Participate in a store-front sell (Waffle House, grocery store, gas stations, restaurants, etc.)*
- Take cards to school and ask your teachers.
- Ask Parents to post on social media a picture of you in uniform requesting friends to buy cards.
- Visit the police station/fire department.
- Ask Pack or Troop alumni for their support.
- Ask those that you support to support you! (Girl Scouts, booster clubs, clubs).
- Invest 1-hour visiting neighbors asking them to support your Scouting program.
- Visit local businesses to sell in their offices.
- Ask your Chartered Org/Church if you can sell after meetings
Share your Success Stories!
We want to hear how your Camp Card Sale is going. Send in your Scouts' success stories to get featured in a future Camp Card email! Send the story, a photo, the Scout's name and Unit Number Here!
Settle up your Funds
Your District will have weekly settlements where you can settle up the money you've earned from selling Cards and get more Cards if you need them.
At the end of the sale on June 2nd, there will be a final settlement through your District Chair or the Atlanta Area Council to reconcile funds and unsold cards. At this point, you'll be qualified for prizes!
|2020 Camp Card Replinishment Dates||Download|
|2020 Camp Cards Leaders Guide||Download|
|Camp Card Quick Reference Guide||Download|
|Camp Card Sale Social Media Guidelines||Download|
|Camp Card Whats New for 2020||Download|
|Show & Sell signs||Download|
|Unit Camp Card Tracking Worksheet||Download|