Cub Scout Cyber Day Camp
Join us July 13 - 17 and get ready for a "dino-mite" summer experience with Cub Scout Cyber Day Camp a Jurassic Adventure with Cyber-saurus!
There is still time to register for On-Demand Cyber Day Camp! If you ordered the Premium Camp-in-a-box before or on July 1, you will receive it by Saturday, July 11th. Any new orders will receive their box two weeks from the purchase date.
When: July 13 - 17, 2020 | Online various times between 9AM - 3PM
Where: Link emailed after sign up
Who: Any youth entering grades first through fifth Fall 2020
Cost: Two price options to work with your family
- $15 box, includes Access to our free programming, plus a shirt and patch! Please note that at this point shirts will be shipped after the week of July 13-17. Please expect 2-3 weeks for delivery.
$65 Box, includes Access to the Free activities, a shirt, a patch, and a box of traditional camp activities plus videos, games and expert instruction to help you complete your activities at home! You can expect to receive your box within 2-3 weeks after your purchase. (Boxes will not ship out the week of July 13-17).
What Cyber Camp Activities Will Your Child Completed?
- 1st Grade or Tiger Scouts
- 2nd Grade or Wolf Scouts
- 3rd Grade or Bear Scouts
- 4th and 5th Grade or WEBELOS and Arrow of Light Scouts
What Special Guests will you see in our premium box?
- GSU Fossil exploration – will include fossilization and mummification exploration
- Painting Class – Two levels of event, one for younger youth and one for older youth
- Cooking Class – Session with Chef Asata Reid, the recorded class will have minimal requirements and will be a recipe that any youth can complete with minimal adult support
- Wildlife Experience – Join us for a Bee Keeping / Apiary virtual visit and learning opportunity
- Museum of Natural History – virtual visit and Paleontology series of videos
- Fernbank Museum – Dinosaurs alive!
- National Geographic – Explore Soo Doong Cave
- Zoo Atlanta – Field Trip Friday
- America Museum of Natural History - Dinosaur fossils
Daily Schedule: 9 AM - 3 PM
- 9 AM - Opening ceremony
- 30-45 minutes - Den Activity break out
- Break to do activity in the box or optional other video/activities
- 1 PM - Back together for virtual lesson/expert
- After on their own with a hands-on activity
- 2:30 PM - Closing ceremony
- Everything is recorded and will be on-demand | Great for replaying and can be done at any time if parents cant help their kids live
Complete Before Camp:
Cyber Chip link
Cyber Day Camp prepare younger children by building up their confidence.
Adult leadership is critical to having a great Cyber Day Camp experience. If you are interested in teaching activities or volunteering to help please reach out to us here. Just like all Scouting activities, two-deep leadership must be followed and Youth Protection Training completed for all adults.