Find Your Troop | Scouting On Demand
Ready to join a Scouts BSA Troop? This is an important milestone on your Scouting path.
This may seem a bit overwhelming, but Scouting On Demand is here to make it less daunting with these easy steps.
Visit ‘Be A Scout’ https://beascout.scouting.org/ to see what Scouts BSA Troops are near you
Click on your Scouting District to find out when virtual “Find Your Troop” open houses will be held.
If you do not see your district's date yet, please come back soon.
- Appalachian Trail - Join us on Zoom Thursday, April 22 from 6:30-7:30pm, for our Open House -Cherokee and Pickens Counties
- Button Gwinnett - Open House Tuesday April 27 - Gwinnett County
- Foothills - Join us on Zoom Thursday March 25 from 7:30-8:30pm, for our Open House - Marietta and East Cobb
- Hightower Trail - Join us on Zoom Wednesday, March 10 at 7:30pm, for our Open House - Druid Hills, Briarcliff, Emory, Atlanta (DeKalb), Tucker, Dunwoody, Doraville and Chamblee
- Indian Springs - Date of Open House TBD - Carroll, Douglas, and Haralson Counties
- Northern Ridge - Date of Open House TBD - Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, and Milton
- Phoenix - Join us on Zoom Thursday, March 18 7-9pm, for our Open House - North Avenue, Virginia Highlands, Midtown and Buckhead, Moreland, Boulevard, Little Five Points, Memorial, Downtown Atlanta, Auburn Avenue, Courtland, Sandy Springs, and East Lake
- Picket’s Mill - Join us On Zoom Thursday, March 25 at 7pm , for our Open House- Paulding County
- Silver Comet - Join us on Zoom Thursay, April 29 6:30-7:30pm, for our Open House - Powder Springs, Austell, Mableton, Smyrna, Vinings, Kennesaw, Acworth, and NW Cobb
- Soapstone Ridge - Join us On Zoom Monday, March 8 at 7pm, for our Open House - South Decatur, Ellenwood, Lithonia, Stone Mountain, Tucker, Redan and Clarkston
- Southern Crescent - Join us on Zoom Tuesday, March 9 at 7pm, for our Open House - Clayton County, Union City, Palmetto, East Point, Fairburn, College Park, Hapeville and South Fulton schools
- Southwest Atlanta- Date of Open House TBD - Campbellton Road, Cascade Road, West End, Fairburn Road, Metropolitan Pkwy and Ben Hill, Northside Drive, Atlanta University Center, M.L. King, Fulton Industrial, Bolton Road, Donald L. Hollowell and Adamsville
- Yellow River - Date of Open House TBD - Newton and Rockdale Counties
Not sure what Scouting District you live in? Use the map - www.atlantabsa.org/districts
Make Plans to join the Virtual Open House to FIND YOUR TROOP
Here are a few questions you may like to ask to find a troop that is right for you and your family.