Button Gwinnett Day Camp
Fun & Advancement for Cub Scouts and Siblings
Every district and every camp offers a program full of shooting sports, crafts, games, woodworking, activities and friends.
All of our camps are nationally accredited and staffed by trained volunteers.
Day Camp is a program for registered cubs. We offer our sibling, tot-lot and Scouts BSA programs for full-time volunteers only. Each camper and volunteer will receive one free t-shirt with registration. Additional shirts are available at a cost of $10/shirt.
This camp runs from June 8-11, from 8:30 AM-4 PM. It is held at Duluth First United Methodist Church in Duluth, GA.
- Cub Scouts (Rising 2nd-5th grades) - $100/early (on or before May 8), $125/late (after May 8)
- Tiger Scouts (Rising 1st grader) - $100/early, $125/late (must have adult volunteer on campus)
- Siblings (Rising 1st-5th grades) - $100/early, $125/late (must have adult volunteer on campus)
- Tot Lot (ages 3-rising K) - $60/early, $75/late (must have adult volunteer on campus)
- Scouts BSA Patrol (rising 6-12th grades) - $60/early, $75/late (must have adult volunteer on campus)
Volunteers are needed to run a successful program. Packs are required to provide one full-time volunteer for every three registered campers. Full-time volunteers will receive a $25 reimbursement at the end of camp for each registered Cub Scout or sibling. There is no charge for Youth Volunteers (must be age 14-18). There is a mandatory volunteer training on Sunday, June 7th from 2-4 PM at Duluth First UMC.
Sign Up Today!
DELAYED Button Gwinnett Day Camp - 2020 June 08, 2020 to June 11