Fun Scouting Activities | Scouting On Demand
Fun ideas your your Scouting program (or just your family), right when you need them.
- January - Pinewood Derby ideas, chess, catapults, and more
- February - Nature, Scout Sunday, duck tape swords, and more
- March - Dad jokes, treansure hunting, receipes, and more
- April - Card games, rocks, fire, and more
- May - Fish, birds, walking sticks, and more
- June - Geocaching, obstacles, bugs, and more
- October- Hiking, hiking, and more hiking
- November - Pinecones, kites, tipis, and more
- December - Animals, skating, helping others, and more
Fight boredom with these fun ideas to get out and about.
Socially Distant Service Work
Help others, be safe.
- Send a special video message to a local nursing home for their residents.
- Help a close neighbor with grocery pick-up/delivery.
- Send "Thank you" messages to local first-responders, healthcare workers, and essential employees.
- Donate blood if you are of age.
- Call your loved ones to check in on them.
- Go to the park with your family and clean up an area while observing social distancing.
- While going for a walk, clean up litter on the side of the road with your family in your neighborhood.
- Send food to local first-responders.
Join the staff of Scout Life Magazine on Facebook Live every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2pm CT as they share treks, jokes and mind-bending facts.
How to watch #TrekAt2
A few minutes before 2 p.m. Central on Mondays, Wednedsays, and Fridays, head to go.scoutlife.org/fblive.
If you don’t see the livestream pop up automatically, refresh your tab.
Looking for more opportunities to keep your family members’ minds active?
Each week, #TrekAt2 keeps kids, parents and leaders engaged with timely Scouting stories, current event updates and incredible guests.
|Scouting Fun Archive||Download|