Learning for Life Staff
- Learning for Life provides Explorer posts with the following support:
- Professional and volunteer staff to help the post succeed
- Recruiting, training, and guiding of a volunteer district/division support staff organization
- An annual Explorer program planning conference
- An annual career interest survey of all high schools in the community
- Activity planning and the use of Learning for Life facilities, such as camps
- Liability Insurance for Participating Organizations
- General liability insurance covers the participating organization on a primary basis for any responsibility they may have on Exploring-related matters without asking the participating organization or its own insurance to be involved.
Adult and Youth Leader Training
- Learning for Life provides basic and advanced adult leader training sessions along with an annual post leader workshop, quarterly Advisor meetings, and an annual Explorer program planning conference.
- Your current Learning for Life Executives are:
- Kelley Darley: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie McDaniel: email@example.com
- Please contact us for more information or questions.