NEW: Click here to register your Unit for the 2016 Popcorn Sale!
NEW! 2016 Popcorn Sale Commission Structure
Show and Sell / Take Order Commission Structure
Base Commission - 30%
- Sell popcorn
- Receive 30 % commission on all Show And Sell/Take Order Sales
Base Commission Plus - 35%:
- Attend Unit Kernel Training
- Attend Council Kickoff
- Pick up popcorn on time (relative to to Show And Sell/Take Order dates)
- Pay popcorn balance to Atlanta Area Council by 12/8/16
35% plus 50% of Growth:
- Fullill all requirements for 35% commission
- PLUS grow any sale amount over 2015 sale total.
Online Sales Commission Structure
Units receive 50% Commission on all online sales
Register to Win!
Register before April 30th to be entered into the drawing for one of three amazing prizes:
- Apple Watch Sport
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
The Popcorn Sale is Important!
• Scouts gain confidence, salesmanship and communication skills, and a sense of accomplishment. The popcorn sale is not about selling popcorn, it’s about promoting Scouting and the Scouting ideals!
• Units have the ability to fund their entire year’s program through the popcorn sale alone (45% of selling Units last year achieved this). We have also changed the ordering guidelines and Units are allowed to order by container and not by the full case (Take Order only). This reduces the risk of having left over product at the end of the sale.
• The popcorn sale helps the Council raise money for improving the summer camp facilities/building new camp locations, offering more extensive training for our volunteer leaders and members, and helping us get to know and serve the needs of our volunteers and Units better.
Popcorn Sale Resources
There are plenty of good reasons for your Scouts to take part in the annual popcorn sale! Besides the money that can be earned for camp and Scouting activities throughout the year, Scouts learn valuable skills like teamwork, goal setting, time management and salesmanship - just to name a few.
These resources have all sorts of useful information to aid you and your Unit in the popcorn sale and, as always, we are here to help answer any questions that you may have. Just email Emily Rendini.