THIS PAGE IS TO REGISTER A UNIT. TO REGISTER AN INDIVIDUAL AS STAFF… CLICK HERE
Set your compass for Campout 100!
This is not your ordinary campout. This is not a Camporee or any other run of the mill event. This is Campout 100, one of the biggest Centennial celebrations that your Scouts will ever participate in and it is going to be FUN. You don't want to miss it!
Every Troop, Team and Crew is invited to come out to Bert Adams Scout Camp March 11-13, 2016.
Check out some of the mind blowing activities already planned for the weekend:
- The Great Patrol Race - an exciting competition based on time and score to find the best Patrol in the Council. Sign up now to get a slot in The Great Patrol Race - open to the first 250 Patrols to register ONLY.
- Quidditch - play an exciting team game based on the Harry Potter games of Scouting of the future.
- Angry Birds - a new game that requires skills and precision.
- Human Foosball - a returning game from the Campout of the Century that was a huge crowd favorite.
- Tomahawk Throwing - try your luck at the popular Native American game.
- Trebuchets - launching missiles at a target.
- Bottle Rocket launching - How high will your bottle rocket fly??
- Religious Services for all of the major faiths.
- Food Trucks and Concessions to assist with feeding our Scouting masses.
- Many static display stations that will allow you to explore other opportunities in Scouting including High Adventure, Training, and Jamboree.
- A huge Arena Stage where there is always a show going on, along with a traditional Friday night opening event and an epic Saturday night Arena Show for the whole crowd.
These are just a few of the activities in store for your Scouts. Have an idea on how to make Campout 100 even bigger and more exciting? We want to hear from you! Want to host an activity? Let us know! Share the fun with the others in attendance, contact Ted Crouse to get started.
Save your space now with a $50 deposit. Cost for the individual attendance will be $25 per person, payable after January 15, 2016.
We can't wait to see your Troop at the campout of the century - Campout 100!