A Scout is Thrifty
Congratulations Xavier Holliday for winning a new iPad mini!
Xavier did an awesome job of selling over 1,000 Camp Cards! Xavier is from the Phoenix District and in Troop 197.
Camp Card Breakdown
- Total Camp Cards sold by Atlanta Area Council: 94,998
- Total Camp Cards (retail) sold: $474,990
- Number of participating units: 368
- 139 Packs, Troops, Crews and Posts (units) sold over 100 cards
- Estimated average sale per unit: $1290.73
- Estimated average earned per unit: $645.36
- Total returned to units (50%): $237,495.00
Unit Recognition earned:
- 1 Scout earned an Ipad mini (sold 1000 cards)
- 1 Scout earned $150 Best Buy gift cards (sold 500 cards)
- 105 Scouts earned $25 Best Buy gift cards (sold 100 cards
- Over 1,500 Scouts earned a Camp Card patch (sold 20 cards)
We are creating a "FAQ" page. Click here to submit your questions. Our goal is to update the Q&A page with responses to your questions.
Click here to see a few of the frequently asked questions we've received.
Selling in front of vendor locations
We are grateful to the vendors who have partnered with the Camp Cards. As a courtesy to them, please refrain from selling in front of our vendor locations.
We’re Selling Camp, Not Just Discount Cards
While the Camp Card discounts are a great plus, what you’re really selling is character and a better community. What you are really doing is making sure that every Scout can get the benefit of summer camp.
District Training Webinar presentation
Camp Card Kick-Off presentation
Camp Card Sale Summary
District Chairman Contact Info
Unit Leaders Guide
Unit Tracking Spreadsheet