April 7-9, 2017 - Bert Adams Scout Camp
Spring Fling is a wild weekend of fishing, shooting sports, hiking, games, bouldering, and much more for Cub Scouts and their families! Come for the weekend or just for the day on Saturday. Other activities include a night hike, sports, crafts, roasting marshmallows, and visiting with special guests. Activities on Saturday will begin and end with a campwide flag ceremony and you won't want to miss our giant campfire in the lakefront amphitheater on Saturday night or the Spring Fling Eggstravaganza.
Your family can cook your own meals in your campsite or eat in our new, air-conditioned dining hall. You can also rent a camp tent, complete with your own built-in bed and power outlets! Flushing toilets and private showers are featured throughout the camp.
Schedule is subject to change.
BB Shooting, Bows & Arrows, Slingshots, Bouldering, Guided Night Hike, Field Sports, Scavenger Hunt, Campfire, and More! Need help finding your way to all of this fun? Download the activity map soon!
Activities are subject to change.
- $25.00 per Cub Scout
- $12.50 per Sibling (5 or older)
- $3.00 per Adults
2017 Spring Fling Menu
- Friday Supper: Your choice of pizza, hot dog, or hamburger. Potato chips, cookie, and drink.
- Saturday Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuit, potatoes, cereal, fresh fruit, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Saturday Lunch: Chicken tenders, French fries, corn, fruit, salad bar, cookie, and drink.
- Saturday Supper: Turkey pot roast, green beans, mashed potatoes, roll, cake, salad bar, and drink.
- Sunday Breakfast: French toast, sausage, fresh fruit, cereal, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Full Weekend: $25 per person
- Saturday Only: $17 per person
- Friday Dinner: $5.50 per person
- Saturday Breakfast: $5.25 per person
- Saturday Lunch: $5.50 per person
- Saturday Dinner: $6.50 per person
- Sunday Breakfast: $5.25 per person
Dining Hall Meals: Meals can be purchased in advance in the online registration system only. Our healthy, delicious meals have plenty of vegetarian options. We meet typical dietary needs but cannot create individual meals for our guests with special requests. Please contact Veronica Bramlett with any specific needs
Campsite assignments will be made the week prior to the event. Contact Veronica Bramlett with specific requests.
Resources and Forms:
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the other great Cub Scout Family Camping Weekends offered at Bert Adams Scout Camp!